Graphics by Tickie's Web Page Themes


Reiki & Seichim Healers
of Australia

according to Patrick Zeigler
Patrick traveled to Egypt in 1979 to fulfill a childhood dream of sleeping in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Patrick visited the Pyramid and found a small opening to the left of the King's Chamber created by thieves who had tried to cut through the wall surrounding the Chamber. The gate covering the opening was unlocked. Patrick did not know where it led, yet he knew this tunnel was where he would hide.
After spending some time meditating in both the King's and Queen's Chambers, Patrick left the Pyramids to prepare to come back the next day. He began fasting and returned to the Pyramid the next morning with a bag packed with what he would need for spending the night. He went directly to the tunnel and when no one was looking, started to crawl into it. The tunnel was quite narrow and tilted upward. Patrick soon found himself in a small carved-out room just above the King's Chamber where he spent the entire day peacefully meditating.
After the pyramid emptied of tourists and was locked for the night, Patrick came out of his hiding place and with a flashlight in hand, proceeded to the King's Chamber. He made his way to the granite sarcophagus, discovering that when he bumped its side, it resounded like a very deep gong. He stepped into the sarcophagus and lay down on the stone base.
As Patrick attempted to quiet himself, he heard a buzzing sound. Soon he recognized the buzz as mosquitos and found that his feet, arms and face were the eventuality, he remembered packing toilet paper "mummy" lying in the sarcophagus. Safe from the mosquitos, Patrick was now able to become quiet and started to meditate.
In a short wile, Patrick began hearing thumping sounds that seemed to be footsteps coming up from the grand gallery. The sound kept getting closer, and he knew he had to stay where he was to avoid detection. No one turned the lights on, and Patrick soon realized this was because the sound was likely not human. This realization was so penetrating that waves of fear came over his body, almost overwhelming him. Though he had been in dangerous situations before, this fear was different and was not going away.
A presence then entered the room and the thumping sound now pulsated throughout the Chamber. As Patrick looked into the darkness, a swirling pattern of electric blue light appeared and hovered over him. Something inside told him this was why he had come, and he went deep within his fear, reassuring himself not to be afraid.
Patrick thought, "Do what you have to do", and at that very instant, the light descended into his heart. For a moment, there was total silence, and Patrick wondered of he was still alive. Yet his heart felt so expansive, and the sound now coming from inside of it was identical to the one that had been in the Chamber. Patrick spent the rest of the night in a state of peaceful bliss, meditating on the electric blue energy in his heart as it swirled in an infinity or figure-eight pattern.
In the morning, Patrick returned through the tunnel to his hiding place before the Pyramid opened for the day. He meditated there until he felt it was time to come out and join with a group of tourists leaving the Pyramid. Patrick noticed he was covered in a glimmering white powder and brushed off as much as he could. As he was exiting, he could hear the guards yelling at him to come back because they realized he had spent the night inside. Patrick understood their language and pretended not to hear them. As luck would have it, a bus was just pulling away. He jumped on it and it took him right to his hotel.
Once he was safely back in his room, Patrick looked at himself in the mirror, and for the first time realized the white glistening powder was blanketing him from head to toe just as if someone had dropped a large bag of flour on him. He later learned that this powder is known to be in the pyramids and is used in India to promote healing and spiritual powers. In the West, some call it white gold and use it to heighten a person's spiritual vibrations.

The story told at a different time and place!

Patrick: I was always drawn to Egypt. That was the area I was most fascinated with and being an architect and in architectural school one of the things I did was a competition for a tourist complex at the pyramids where I started to incorporate a lot of the angles and geometry from the pyramids and began to work with the sacred geometry from the pyramids in a lot of my projects. By working with it, I just had to go the Egypt. That was one of my goals and my dreams. One of the things I want to stress is that it doesn't necessarily mean that each of us has to go to Egypt. I had somehow set up in my own belief structure that going to Egypt was when something wonderful would happen to me and that was just my path.
I didn't know how I would go to Egypt, but I ended up being drawn to apply to the Peace Corps. So I applied and it ended up my first choice was going to Nepal. They did not have the Peace Corps in Egypt at the time nor was it offered, but I ended up going to Yemen which was another Arab country on the tip of Saudi Arabia across from Africa.
After being in Yemen for quite a long time, one of the reasons that I went there was that I felt I could connect very strongly with the Sufi tradition which is the mystical side of Islam -- much like within Christianity there are definitely more mystical aspects within the Christian faith that deal with connecting more fully, kind of like having extra meditation practices and really striving to connect. It wasn't just your secular Islam. I had not really experienced any of that, but I really felt drawn to do that. I had gone to Yemen and unfortunately didn't connect with any Sufi groups at all there, so I just practiced meditation very regularly there. I had a lot of free time, because of the way the culture is structured and what then ended up developing was my own spiritual practice and also learning some of the basics of other Islamic religions which was very important for me to get around and to communicate and to talk to people.
About halfway through I had my vacation come and off we went to Egypt and my very first thought was to come and go to the pyramids. For those of you who have been there, you can just visualize what it is like to be there and for those of you who have not been there I will just begin to describe what it is like. When you first start coming in on the bus you can see the pyramids. They just begin to poke up through the trees. You can see them like huge monuments. It's really spectacular as you begin to leave Cairo. Cairo is on the east bank. Giza is the town which is around the pyramids on the west bank of the Nile. The Egyptians would divide up, the west side being really the place of the burial sites of the Pharaohs and the of other world. Most of the things that were happening on the other side - the eastern side was really the side of the life - of the now. So that's where people farmed and lived their lives. The west bank was all sacred. So as you enter over you can actually feel the energy shifting as you cross over the Nile and move into the plateau of the pyramids and they are on a plateau which makes them even more spectacular.
The busses come up very close to the pyramids and you get out and walk right up to them. The pyramids fill your whole field of vision. While you are there people are trying to sell you camel rides, and sell you all kinds of things for tourists. I just kind of walked right through and as I went into the pyramids there is a place where the thieves had actually carved out which is the main entrance. It's about a quarter of the way up the pyramid. And then there is this carved out entrance that you go into and then as you go into that you start to go into the smaller chambers where you actually have to crouch down. So imagine yourself having to crouch down a little bit and beginning to go through some of these chambers. It is a very tight space. The temperature with a lot of people in there was a little warm, but not uncomfortable. You had to go through these tunnels. The tunnels are very squared. They are not really meant for people to be walking in. They had giant plugs of granite that they would put into these tunnels which you would use and then you would come along and you could go two ways. You could go straight. You could go into the Queen's chamber, which is where I went first. You would go straight in. The hallway would get bigger and then you would go into a little doorway and to the right the chamber would open. The Queen's chamber was much smaller. It has a little pointed roof where it would go up. It also had the sarcophagus in it to the right as well. Energetically, it was very peaceful there. I just sat down and meditated for awhile. It was a time of the day where you didn't have a lot of people there. I had the whole place to myself as I had come there early in the morning. I just sat there and felt the energy and felt drawn to move around into the chamber because at that point since there was a little more activity coming in, I then decided I would go around and check into the King's chamber next.
In the King's chamber there is what they call a Grand Gallery. You enter in and it just goes up almost probably 24 or 30 feet. You go from this small claustrophobic tube to this very high spacious staircase that goes up and up and up about two thirds of the way into the pyramid. As you begin to get up in there it levels off a bit and then you begin to come into the King's chamber. As you enter into the King's chamber the sounds are just awesome. Every sound begins to vibrate. It is like you are walking into a big bell. So as you walk the sound of your footsteps begins to vibrate. If you are quiet enough you can practically hear yourself breathing in this space. Acoustically, it's perfect. You can make an Om sound and the Om is just carried through. It's so deep. Again, I just walked in and felt right at home. I began to walk around and the sarcophagus is off to the right and the position of the head and, again I was assuming, was up to the north. So the sarcophagus was oriented in the north-south position. The sarcophagus itself is the container where the King was placed and is a solid piece of granite. I could walk up and hit it and it would just go bong. It would be almost like a gong. That itself carries a lot of energy. Again I knew that I wasn't staying at this time. I walked around. I knew in my heart that I needed to spend the night in this place. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but again I asked for the guidance for this to occur. Right when I was leaving, I started to look down and there was this little door where some thieves had tried to carve in and around the granite that encased the King's chamber. So the little tiny hole was big enough for someone to crawl up into but definitely would have taken some effort in there. There was a gate there that was covering it but the gate was unlocked. So I felt like hmm. I had a flashlight with me and I got my flashlight out and looked up in there and I thought, "well that looks interesting" and this voice said, "you are going in there." So I said, "I'm going to go in there, but not now."
So I went home and the next morning I returned. And I had prepared. I had decided that I would fast from that point so that way I would clean my bowels out. I had fasted the night before and hadn't eaten anything in the morning. I came back and had the things I would need for spending the night there. Again the gate was left open, so when there wasn't anyone around, I opened the gate and crawled in and shut it behind me and kept crawling. Of course I had no idea of what was in there and I crawled up and up and up. It went into a little alcove that was above the King's chamber. I was actually quite amazed that all the blocks that are on the outside and are shown are perfect. They are well fitted together, but the blocks that are on the inside of the pyramid are actually quite crude and rough which was the way they built buildings in that part of the world. They would make the outside perfect and finish the inside a little rougher.
So I sat there and meditated. I meditated all day long. It was just wonderful. I was just in this almost suspended animation. There was a very nice energy. It wasn't rough or anything and it was just really calm and peaceful. I meditated all day long right up above the King's chamber and every now and then could hear some of the tourists coming and going from where I was. I waited until I felt all the people leave and, actually, I could hear them shut the gate. It was about 7:00 at night and I could hear them. They have a big metal gate at the front and it echoed all the way up through the Grand Gallery into the King's chamber up to where I was at. So I just waited a little bit longer until it was absolutely still and there wasn't another sound and that's when I came out. I crawled out of the tunnel that I was in and I went directly into the King's chamber. And, of course, it was just absolutely pitch black. There was no light whatsoever. I did have my flashlight so I could get around. I turned it on and found the sarcophagus and proceeded to sit in mediation in it. At that point a voice said, "No, you aren't supposed to sit in it." So I laid down. It was actually a very good fit. For those of you that have never met me, I am very tall. I am about 6'5". But it fit perfectly! Now, of course, this is not the coffin that the King is put in. This is the outer casing.
And as I was laying down I bumped the edge and it reverberated this wonderful tone -- "bohhmm" it was like a gonging sound. I laid down and just started to meditate and before long I could hear this very high pitched sound coming, like an "eeeeeeeeee" and I go "Oh wow! That's awful quick!" You know, things are starting to happen. And I was laying there and I said "Okay, whatever's going to happen, you know, just come on in." And before long I realized that this high pitched sound was mosquitoes. And I was like, "Wait a minute. There's not supposed to be mosquitoes in the pyramids!" You know from the reading I have done, these forms of life where not supposed to be here. And that's one thing that I definitely have a problem with, mosquitoes. And I wasn't prepared. Now I did have a roll of toilet paper, so I thought, "Oh, what I'll do is...because I don't want mosquitoes chewing on me all night" and so I took the toilet paper and started to wrap myself up so they couldn't bite. I wrapped my arms all up with the toilet paper and I wrapped my feet because I didn't have socks or anything on. And then I wrapped my face as well and laid back down again.
And once I began to get comfortable I heard this "boom....boom" sound. And I thought, "Oh, no...someone's coming." And so here I am, laying in a sarcophagus all wrapped up in toilet paper, and someone's coming. My mind is going, "Well, like, what should I do? Should I try to get back out?" And I realized if someone's coming up the grand gallery and I get up I'll have to turn my light on in here where it's pitch black and, of course, they would see me. So I thought "I'm just going to stay put." And actually what happened was I couldn't move anyway! It was like this energy was just over me and I was there.
And so I just stayed and listened and listened. And it was this sound you this "boom...boom" and I could feel it coming up the Grand Gallery. And I began to rationalize, I'd say "well, maybe it's somebody coming." Then I thought, "no, if it were somebody coming up the steps they would turn on a light." And at that point I realized whatever it is, is not human. And so it's not human, then what else could it be? Well, maybe it's bats, so it's like bats flitting around and I'm hearing the bat droppings or there's something going on. And as I listen deeper, it's like no, it's too consistent. It can't be an animal or anything. So at that point I realized that it's something beyond animal or human. And at that point I also began to feel a fear coming in me. "Like, what is going on here?! What is really happening?" And the fear -- now I've been in a lot of situations before which were very fearful situations where people pointed guns at me and everything. But the fear just started overwhelming me and I just fell deeper and deeper and deeper into the fear. It was almost freezing me, it was just overwhelming me with this fear. I was going, like wow, you know, just being overwhelmed with this fear. And it got the closer, the sound of it, I could feel it coming closer and as it got closer I became more fearful. As it entered into the King's chamber, I could actually feel a presence coming towards me. And my fear went deeper, and deeper, and as it got closer, and closer I just had no idea what was going to happen.
All of a sudden I felt this energy was above me and I could actually, for the first time see it and it was like whirling. And it almost had this figure eight type pattern. It was like moving around in circles and flying over me and at that point I said, "Well, I could die now. Or I could just allow whatever this is to happen to me. I mean this is the reason I came." And energetically then it started, it was as almost like, I said, "okay, I'm open to whatever happens." And the fear began to melt away and the energy just started to come down into my heart. I felt this warmth and this love all of a sudden just fill my whole being. And as the fear began to be transformed, it transformed right into this feeling of love. As I began to feel it coming into my body, I went back and I could hear the sound and the sound that I was hearing the whole time was that of my heart. It was like this sound that been transformed outside myself now and into the inside, so it was really transfixed now right in my heart. And for the whole evening, I just sat and laid down in meditation just feeling the energy within my heart and feeling it come all the way through my body, just allowing myself to receive whatever else would come in. And that's how most of this night went, just being bathed in this love for the rest of the evening.
I realized that soon it was going to be morning. I did have my alarm set in case I would fall asleep or whatever but I didn't sleep at all. The alarm went off and I said, "okay I'd better get back". I left the King's chamber and went back into my hiding place and waited for the first few tour groups to go through. When I felt it was an appropriate time I came out. And when I came out, I realized that I was white. I was covered in this white dust. I looked down at my arms and they were just totally white with this white powder. I brushed it off as well as I could. I also felt it in my hair and brushed it out as much as I could. I got as much of it off as I could yet it was caked all over my clothes and everything.
A few tour groups came through and I then walked out with one of them. And then as I was leaving, the guards started to call me in Arabic, "Come here!" and I pretended I didn't hear them and kept walking and walking and walked out of the pyramid and they're yelling "You get back here!" I just kept walking and walking and pretty soon, it was just such good luck, because there was a bus just starting to pull away, and I ran for the bus and I jumped on and it took off. I ended up back in my hotel room. When I got in I looked in the mirror and I was just totally white. I had a beard at the time and it was just as if someone had taken white flour and just sprinkled me all over.
I laid down and sat with the energy for awhile. And later on in the day I took a shower, cleaned up. I decided to go into the old city of Cairo where all the old mosques and everything were located. Actually, many of the blocks from the pyramids were used to build some of the mosques that were in the old city. As I was walking into the old city this woman came up to me who was all dressed in orange and had a mandala around her neck. and she was a Bagwhan Rasneechi (sp??) which is very rare in Egypt. She came up to me and said, "I'm looking for someone and was wondering if you could help me?" I would wear the galabeia??, I would wear the robes and everything and the turban and everything, so I...we were both sort of dressed non-Western like. I said, "sure I'll do what I can and try to help you find him." And I could speak pretty good Arabic so we walked in and she had the name of a man and I thought well "Good Luck!" you know, but I walked over and asked in Egyptian, "would you happen to be able to help me find this person?" And he said, "Oh yes. He doesn't live here. But there's a group of his students, they have a school right across the street."
And I was just like "Okay...". So I went over there and it was essentially a school for Sufis. They invited us in and we told them who we were looking for and, of course, they said, "Well, the Sheik, whose name is Mohamed Osman Brahani , he lives in the Sudan. But if you'd like to stay with us we'll teach you what he teaches us. And so we said "Fine" and we stayed there about a week with them. It was just wonderful. Their whole practice was just what I had learned in the pyramid, i.e., essentially focusing on the heart. And they would hold the heart center when they would do their prayers. And then they had this dance which was not like the normal Sufi dancing that I was used to where they would do a spiral. Instead, they would move from left to right swaying in this infinity pattern. They would all line up and I have to admit that it was usually always the men, the men would line up and the women would then sit off in another room lined up and they would sit and pray while the men would stand and pray and usually do some chanting while they were doing their prayers. And this is what they would call zicker (sp??) which was their remembering. It was very, very powerful and the energy would come flowing in. They would dance the energy and as they did the drumming and the singing would get stronger and stronger and they would build the energy. Then they would quiet down and we would sit for a while and then would go back into it. They would do this almost all night long.
I did this for about a week and at the end of the week I started having visions. Actually a man would come to me and he was a black man with a turban. I began to tell the group about my vision. Of course they had pictures of him all over the place and that may have helped but it was just so clear. And they told me that one of the gifts of the Sheik is that he does visit us in our dreams very often and teaches us that way.
My friend and I, Bergit (sp??) was her name, decided then that we were going to go to the Sudan. We were going to take the train and boat and travel the whole overland experience. When we told the group we were going to go, they said, "no, no, no" and they gave us both airplane tickets which was really quite astonishing. We flew down and got off of the flight and had no idea where we were going yet we had the Sheik's name. We got off the plane and it was interesting because before I left the group had given me new robes and shoes and dressed me all up and everything. They wanted to me shave but I couldn't, "no, no, I can't do that." But they had fixed me all up. We walked off the plane and got our bags and were walking along. A taxicab driver came up and we asked if he could take us to see Sheik Mohamed Osman Brahani. And he says, "Why certainly!" He knew exactly where we needed to go and he drove us right to the door. He would not take any money at all which was just total astonishment.
We went to visit inside his home. He had a very small home yet with a very big living room and people would be lined up and he sat at the end in a big chair. There also were chairs all the way around the room and other people were sitting around. We came in and introduced ourselves. It was very informal and he would share and talk. I spent about a week with him, no actually it was two weeks. The first week was mainly getting to know the people. They would have dinner and everybody would share the meal. The Sheik would tell me stories and he talked a lot about how the earth had changed.
He said at one time Adam and Eve were almost like giants, they were huge. He talked about how as people would take from the earth they would get smaller. So there was a lot of this and through the years the size of man began to get smaller and smaller. He gave me a little bit of a history of this but most of it was mythical. Then after the first week he gave me some beads and said now with each of the beads you say "Allah." There were 100 beads and as you would go through them this was your way of counting out "Allah" 100 times. You'd really continually do it all the time rather than just doing it 100 times in the morning or whatever. Then as you'd go around you had another little counter, just so that at the end of the day you knew how many you had been able to say. This would give your mind a little to focus on as well.
Then the Sheik -- it was interesting -- he looked at me and said, "You know, usually I ask the people when you are saying "Allah" to focus on one of the prophets. You can focus on me, you can focus on Mohammed, on Abraham, Adam or one of the prophets." Then he looked at me and said "or if you want, you can just visualize the most beautiful light." Because he knew I had a lot of resistance to worshiping another man and I think he just tuned right into that and he said, "You just focus and visualize the light and just say Allah." It really came through as "All love" for me and so that was what I would say, "All love, all love, all love." It was so beautiful because I didn't have anything else to do and so for the rest of the week that's what I did.
About halfway through the second week, I was laying in bed.. I actually had like a little fever. The Sheik would come into the guest quarters to visit. There were two buildings and the Sheik had his own place. The guests would stay in another building about a block away. I was laying in bed waiting for him to come because he would come every evening. I looked up and he was standing next to my bed and he asked me, "You know Abdolla, you really should become a Muslim." At that point I said, "No, I really cannot become a Muslim mainly because of the way you treat your women." He looked at me and he said, "Well, I understand." For just a second I looked away and then when I looked back he was gone. I looked around and asked "Well, where are you? Where did you go?" I got up and walked around and asked everybody, "Where is the Sheik? I was just talking to him." They said, " no, the Sheik never came." I became very curious and said, What do you mean? I was just talking to him." Everybody said, "No, no, no, he never came, he never came." I could not believe it.
So I put on my shoes and went over to his house. And he had someone taking care of him and I asked "Is the Sheik in?" And he said, "Yeah, he's in. You can come in." And we were both there together alone. I had asked the caretaker before I went in "Did the Sheik leave?" And he said, "No, no, he's been here the whole time." I walked in and the Sheik was laying down. As I walked in, he looked over at me and said, "You know, you really should become a Muslim." Fora moment I was just speechless. Finally, I looked at him and said "Well, I already answered you." He just smiled. We meditated together for awhile and he held my hand. They were really into holding hands there. In my heart part of me wanted what they had with their faith but I just knew that I could not become a Muslim like they were and that is what I expressed to him and he said, "Well, that's okay, that's okay." Then I left and continued with all the meditation and teachings he had given me which I still do today. And that was really the only teaching.
Up to that point I had really just worked on myself. Eventually when I got back to Yemen all of a sudden it was like a whole new world had opened up for me. I was starting to do out of body experiences weekly almost, sometimes twice a week, just experiencing flying around and having incredible experiences. One of the most powerful experiences happened one evening when I was sitting and meditating. I started to hear these beautiful sounds. First it was like a drumming sound and then it would move to a bumble bee sound. This would happen quite regularly yet on one particular night it moved all the way and it was like angels singing.
I had a friend with whom I would share a lot of the experiences I was going through. She lived in the same house as me. I lived at the top and she lived at the bottom. When I would meditate I made sure my door was shut and put a mattress over the door so that their sounds from the other people wouldn't disturb me. On this particular night, I could hear the beautiful sounds again and all of a sudden I was completely free of my physical body. I was in the sound and the light was just pouring in. I really wanted to share this with somebody and before I knew it I was in my friend's room with her and I looked over at her and said, "Susan, do you want to come with me and listen to some beautiful music?" She was laying in bed and she looked up and said, "No, I'm too tired" and my heart just sank. Then something inside of me said, "You can experience this on your own." Instantly, I went into an even deeper level of this sound and it was just amazing. The angels were singing and it felt like I was in heaven.
Before I knew it, the sun was coming through my window and it was morning. I opened the door and was going down the steps. Susan was coming up. One of the things I was always asking was am I going crazy? What's going on here? I could have these experiences probably if I took LSD or something. That's what it was like. Is there a reality to it? That was the question that was on my mind. Is there a reality to it? As Susan was coming up the steps and I was coming down, Susan looked into my eyes and said, "Did you come to my room last night?" That confirmed it and, of course, I explained it to her. At that point I realized that yes, this is a shared reality.
That's when the healing started to come in. I found whenever I'd start to get sick I'd put my hands on my body. My whole body would start to vibrate and shake. Usually, if I felt sick I'd feel better. I did this mostly on myself. I really did not have any training or know what to do if I worked with anyone else so I did not work on others. This kept happening.
Eventually I left Yemen. I then went for two years into Nepal and continued working and meditating and staying with the energy and had many wonderful experiences there as well. But deep inside I knew that I had to do some learning about healing. So when I came back to America, I immediately sent off literature to different healing schools and eventually ended up at the New Mexico Academy of Healing Arts and studied massage there. The school also taught energetic healing and vibrational healing and it was just wonderful.
At that point I had also met a woman who offered to do a Reiki session on me and it was like "Oh, wow!" It was so similar to the energy I had experienced earlier. As she activated it, I would feel it go through my body. So I took the first and second degree on the first weekend without even knowing anything more about Reiki. I took it from a lady named Marilyn Alvy who was one of Barbara Ray's students and then decided that if there was more I wanted to learn it. The information I had was really very basic and the symbols were interesting but I really wanted to know more. I knew Barbara Ray had written a book and was quite famous for her Reiki. So I figured I might as well study with one of the best people and then I found out about Phyllis Furamoto as well and gave her a call and spoke with her and was going to do the Reiki mastership. I did not have any money. It was interesting that all of sudden my parents called me the following weekend and said that the inheritance from my grandfather had come through. My parents sent the money and so I was able to do the Reiki training. This was all in a period of over a year.
I was getting ready to go do the Reiki training and all of a sudden Bergit, (sp??) the lady I met in Egypt, showed up. She had called me so I was expecting her. When she arrived in Santa Fe, I thought she was coming for a visit. Instead, she said, "You know, I've been asked to take you back to Khartoum." I said, "Well, I really can't. I've already made these arrangements for the Reiki master course." and she said that we could work it out. So we went through Houston and I picked up my passport. I did the Reiki training which was just a weekend. Then we got on an airplane and went back to Egypt. On the way to Egypt they lost all my bags and I only had like a couple hundred dollars with me. Fortunately, clothing was inexpensive and so I bought myself some robes and everything.
We went all the way into Khartoum and they were very hospitable. That's when some of the elders came up and started to talk to me. They said, "You know, you're one of the few Americans that really spent any time with the Sheik." They started asking me all kinds of questions, like what where some of the things he had talked to me about? I did have a translator but I could understand some of the Arabic. I found what the translator was telling me was about 80% correct. It was interesting because that's when they told me that the prayer the Sheik had given me he doesn't give to just anyone. Att that point I could tell that they wanted me to become a Sheik and start to teach. They also wanted me to marry Bergit (sp??) so we would teach together. I had not really known Bergit (sp??) that well and wasn't inclined to marry her.
I spent a couple weeks with them and we worked with the zicker (sp??) and the dancing. It just wasn't the same. I forgot to even mention, the reason I went back was because the Sheik had died and this was his yearly anniversary and I was really speaking with his son. They gave me their blessings and pretty much said to go out and teach anyway, "We know you're not going to be a Muslim Sheik but share and spread the Sheik's teachings and the things he had taught you."
I returned to the U.S. and it was interesting because all within a three week period of time I did the Reiki and then had the Sufi healing work as well. I went back to Santa Fe and then eventually up to California to study with a man named David Quigley who did Alchemical Hypnotherapy which is a very wonderful process of healing. At that point, I started a small healing group and we did toning together and laying on of hands healing. I also began to teach some of the Reiki but I just did not feel right with it as I did not use the symbols or anything at all.
It was when I was teaching a class that I met T'Om. He asked me about Reiki because he felt a lot of the energy I was working with was similar to Reiki. He asked me to teach him some more about this. I told him I could teach him the whole Reiki mastership if he liked but that I wasn't into the $10,000 thing at all. I wanted to just teach it. So I essentially taught him the Reiki and at the same time taught him the Seichim with the symbol Cho Ku Ret. This all came about within a week's period of time. I had no idea what to call it.
I was dating a woman named Christine who channeling an entity named Marat. When I started to talk to Marat about Reiki that's when Marat said what I was doing was Seichim. Marat began to talk about the energy and how it worked and how to do the attunements. Essentially, the main thing with the attunements was first you draw the energy symbol on ______. It is interesting because he called it the "Cho Ku Ret" which is like the Cho Ku Rei with an infinity sign connected to it. You take it and first you draw it on ________ for what would be similar to a first degree healing. The second degree healing would be more that it's integrated and drawn onto the body and given more dimension. The master degree level would be where you would stand back and just visualize that person as being this infinity symbol. So those were the different facets of the energy.
So this is one of the things I taught T'Om. T'Om was really one of the main links. He taught Phoenix Summerfield (formerly Kathleen McMasters) and then other symbols started to come through. That's where a lot of the Everlasting Light symbols come through. Then the Mai Yur Ma (sp??) symbol came through.
I was also at the same time getting a lot of other images. Essentially it comes down to form. I did not put down what I was getting into any kind of a form whereas T'Om and Phoenix were very much into creating the form of it. They did a wonderful job. Phoenix, I would say is even more responsible than T'Om for really getting out and teaching it. We had various conversations where she called me and asked me about the energy. I really gave her my deepest blessings to go out and teach it. I would say that she is the one really responsible as she would go out to the expos and teach it and share it. She eventually went to Australia and touched all over the world. That is how it all began.

©1999 Patrick Zeigler & Michael Heemskerk